Oct 2, 2011

WISHLIST

Well well well, I've been reading alotta blogs and I saw that everyone has the WISHLIST post, so why not post one!
i'm gonna post all the things randomly, 
so enjoy :D
I know I am ;)
OH and to answer your to-be asked question; Yes! I do need to seek therapy regarding  this utter obsession for leopard skin!

ChloƩ marcie Large textured-leather tote

 

 



 

Christian Louboutin daffodil *drools* this one is actually my favourite loubi
Christian Louboutin daffodil

Christian Louboutin daffodil

Steve Madden  
Pleaser Women's Bliss-38 Platform Pump

Sam Edelman Women's Lorissa Pump

Ceasar01n Wedge Heel

Steve Madden Women's Wicked-L Wedge, uuuuuuuuuuuh i want this!

HD High-Definition Super Palettes
by Graftobian 

NYX GLITTERAMA Gigantic Glitter Cream Pallet            

YES! iPad 2! i've been debating myself weather or not this thing is useful, i believe it is; it is entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment