Aug 5, 2011

How to make an AWESOME Coffee Chocolate Cheesecake! recipe included


Hello beautiful people, this is my first blog in baking apparently, I used to write blogs and post them in the wrong way, not knowing that “save” doesn’t mean post, meh.


Anyways..


So I’m making Coffee Chocolate Cheesecake! Mommy hates baked cheesecakes; she only likes the non-baked ones. And yeah this is a dare, she dared me to make one (and not burn it) and that I make a cheesecake that she would actually like!!
So I hoped this one will work!

I took this recipe from A Girl Bakes (and Eats) In New York  I’M in love with her blog, she’s seems amazing. And she took this recipe as well from MyBakingAddiction , an AWESOME website! She made a little modifications to the recipe and I’m changing some stuff too..
the cheese with the sugar <3 OHGOSH

I couldn’t find any sour cream in this loving country, wonder why! So Im substituting it with yogurt (laban zabady) and a teaspoon of baking soda, merci google!
this is after I put the melted dark chocolate on the cheese mixture
  



 I wanted so bad to dip my finger and lick that stuff! (a bad habit of mine, and no i do not intend to leave it! ha ha) but fortunately I was fasting.. so I made all this stuff without tasting!

We also don't have Coffee Liqueur here, or to be frank I haven't looked that much, but I made a concentrate of one Tbsp. of instant coffee with 2 Tbsp. of water and put them with the yummy chocolate batter according to the recipe..

The recipe says leave it in the oven for about 45 minutes, it took 50-ish minutes to get it done, a cheesecake is different from a normal cake because the cheesecake will still be a lil gooey when it's done.


and TA TAAAAAAAAAA!
looks a lil red here, pardon my canon.. either way, YUMMY! (right?)
don't you just wanna stuff your face in there ?

Take another little piece of my heart now, babyhhh! Oh, oh, break it! *dances*
 it was delicious, i loved it, not very sweet -my type! and rich of chocolate and coffee.. mmmm...

Thankfully borrowed ideas from the mentioned above websites <3
ps. mommy LOVED IT! the lil girl inside my head almost died with happYness!

adieu *kisses*

3 comments:

  1. it looks yummy ! i would love to have a bite !<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was awesommme <3 everyone loved it even the ones who don't eat cheesecakes..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories. Best Burr Coffee Grinders

    ReplyDelete